Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 179, March 11th, 2011

It seems we come to life with one or many purposes, one of mine, doing paper work for ever and ever...............Having being born in Italy, not my choice, that I was not granted the italian nationality, not my fault, it seems they are not interested in people born on land but rather on italian blood flowing through your veins, which I have not, OK most of Europe had/has this policy so to hell with it, papers and papers and finally I became argentinian, which I had always been.............more paper works and I mean awful ones, terrible ones, Peru, not a country for paper work, they live in the middle ages............Israel, easy going country for paper work if you know Hebrew, if you don't things might get a bit tough and when I thought I got them all, NOooooooooooooooooooo, I became a pensioner, more paper work and when I thought I got them all, NOOOOoooooooo, my husband's.............so definetely, this is one of my fates, not a nice one

No comments:

Post a Comment