Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 199, March 31st, 2011

And April starts tomorrow and there's nothing like it, such a beautiful month, the weather and so forth, the cycle of 3 ends today, we forward one hour hour clocks, meaning more daylight, a new cycle begins, a bridge between the cold and the very hot.............and the hope that this is it, that finally I am close to it, you never fully reach your goal cause there's always a new one but at least you reach the most important issues for you .............issue number 1 for me, stability, money and mind...........I am not built for instability, I cannot function on question marks I simply get paralized and can't live............youth, shape, fun, joy second best, fulfillment, yet very tough to reach, so there's plenty ahead, myself seems to be shaped in the shadow of Israel, there's the peace always very close but it never happens..............................still elbowing my way through life and the new and unpredicted. Fighting over everything seems to be my destiny.............

No comments:

Post a Comment