Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 188, March 20th, 2011

The season of the miracles has begun and this is the time when I love the most living in Israel, my country,my land, my home, my family, my religion and tradition, my life and the so important and healthy feeling of fitting in of belonging.......here it is my Purim and I am in the middle of us all, drinking wine till I can't tell right from wrong cause this is the day, yet another one of so many when we were spared liquidation, end of history end of any memory and once again we prevailed cause we are a very stubborn people and no one will send us ever to oblivion......and today once again it is may party, my people and I am no stranger in a stranger's land
and for my self self I too am waiting fo my personal miracle, the miracle of change and will power to regain again my control over my life and happiness and joy

No comments:

Post a Comment