Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 229, April 30th, 2011

I need to walk my walk alone, I need to do it by myself, there's nobody there to do it for you even if they wanted to, no friends, no family, no kids, no one but myself, this is the human condition, the inner loneliness,
I must find my way/path and come to terms with many things, like dreams are no more and the sky IS the limit and even much more nearer............

I can't be a waiter - too much time on my feet, but I could really use an opportunity and a chance to start over, after all it takes dedication to pick yourself up, leave behind what you were used to, move across the world, and keep fighting to get better after too many bad falls.......ups and downs......I won't quit, I am not giving up ......I'm hoping Israel doesn't give up on me/us..........

May...........a new beginning, some more hopes and dreams ??


No comments:

Post a Comment