Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 243, May 14th, 2011

What set out to be a funny journey inside myself turned out to be anything else but a funny journey, OK, maybe myself it is. since the political point of view somehow defines who you are, but funny ???????????
Or maybe is it that so many changes have come about in my life that I can't really find the funny inside............no doubt turning turning 60 has been a major issue and all of these changes in another language it is a challenge I should or would better not have done then.........still feeling a stranger among my own people, I used to feel a stranger among the strangers but a stranger at home or maybe I am a stranger among myself cause I came a different person,  a different body and still can't find the path back to me if there's ever going to be the same me.............suddenly language becomes a live death issue an issue where you are inside or looking from outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment