Sunday, January 12, 2014

Middle East Memorial A Keeper !!

Until I saw this, I had no Idea it even existed. Please pass this on, if just to prove America does care. And veterans do matter! BECAUSE THE GREAT PRETENDER DOESN'T WANT THIS KIND OF NEWS OUT TO THE PUBLIC. Why on earth haven't we heard of this memorial??? I hadn't, anyway. Shame on all the news outlets, including FoxNews! And kudos to the bikers and the cellular company!! Middle East Memorial ~ I never knew it existed. Our news media didn't cover this either. I'm sending this in case you didn't know. Pass it on... Click below... http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=WEPBQGu74oo&feature=player_embedded The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment