The articles are based on my 40 year experience - as a researcher, diplomat (Ambassador), lecturer, writer and consultant to members of the US Congress and Israel's Knesset - in the areas of Middle East politics, US-Israel relations and US policy in the Middle East:
1. Iran's School Textbooks – can Congress afford to ignore the most authentic reflection of the Ayatollahs' inherent anti-US tactics & strategy?
2. Saudi Arabia VS. President Obama and Secretary Kerry (the pro-US Arab regimes consider the nuclear deal a lethal threat).
3. The Nuclearized Ayatollahs would compound major threats, to vital US interests, posed by the conventional Ayatollahs.
4. Iran and the suspension of disbelief - can the US afford a nuclear Iran?
5. Iran – there are reasonable alternatives!
6. The US voter is very clear on the Iran debate.
7. Military options/threats prevent war.
8. Israel's unique contributions to the US national security: http://bit.ly/16FP01N.