Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 27, October 10th, 2010

The triple 10 and I am still waiting for the magic. Is there some magic left in the world or is it just a script for a good Hollywood movie. OK, it's only midday and I was promised that on the 10th of the 10th month of the 10th year on this 21st century the universe will cast a spell on me and I am still waiting. I am waiting for my Internet promise. I am waiting for the email chains and chains of never ending promises of magic and light and money and fortune and the good stuff in life, for the candles and the light and the path. And the job and my place in society, a brutal and cruel society just meant for the few, for the strong, for the worth, for the market for the beauty and the youth and perfection. But I am open to hope and I am ready to wait, maybe today I watch at my glass and it is half full cause today magic is on, the light is on and the future is light and soft and easy going and tomorrow on my daily entry on this mythical blog I will smile a huge smile of success and a feeling of well-done, the feeling I only feel when I look at my, for now, five grandchildren and three kids and for one in my life I tell myself, well-done, this is something you can boast about and no body can take away from you. This is warm and feels good and right and fulfilling and it is a pity that it lasts for a week-end only though the cycle will start again next

No comments:

Post a Comment