Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 190, March 22nd, 2011

Funny thing how we choose how or what to remember, I am a movie’s fan and sometimes I watch a movie twice but very rarely do I forget important details about them and on this occasion after having felt reluctant to watch it one more time, don’t know why a movie with Meg Ryan and Andy Garcia I chose to do it…………..I had completely chose another ending, I mean I chose to remember another ending and the first time I saw it I had been very intolerant with Meg’s drinking problem and more tolerant with her husband’s dealing with it, on this second experience everything was upside down, maybe I am afraid sometimes, that I could be heading towards becoming one myself and I related to her very strongly. First time I had been very angry at her cause I could not understand why she had problems when she seemed to have had it all and I forget that many times you can have the world and still be and feel sad, unfit, afraid and I saw myself in her………..esp. when she says that everyone is entitled to a second chance in life, waiting for mine, waiting to get rid to this constant worrying about economic security, having more faith in life and getting rid of this constant feeling of sadness when I have so much to feel very ok about life…

No comments:

Post a Comment