1. The US State Department consulate described the murder of the infant in Jerusalem this week as a traffic accident. Just like the 9-11 collapse of the WTC in 2001 was a plane accident....
2. Back when the KACH party of Meir Kahane sat in the Knesset, the Israeli political establishment passed a special law outlawing the party while declaring it a racist and terrorist organization, whose members are NOT entitled to freedom of speech. They did this because they disliked the style and contents of what Kahane spoke. When the BALAD Party of Arab fascists sits in the Knesset and its Haneen Zoabi says that Israeli soldiers are mass murderers, terrorists, Nazis, and worse than ISIS terrorists, and when she praises Islamofascist terrorist atrocities against Jews, this is protected speech.Is that clear now?
3. What exactly is the difference between J Street demanding that Jews be kept out of neighborhoods where they do not belong and the Ku Klux Klan demanding that blacks be kept out of neighborhoods where they do not belong??
4. New opera planned for next year at the NY Met about the moral equivalence between the Pestilinian driver that murdered the baby in Jerusalem and the baby herself. Auditions to play the singing driver start soon. Israeli leftist actors seeking to play the driver.
5. The Liberal KGB and its control of academia: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/aug/1/liberal-majority-on-campus-yes-were-biased/?page=all
5. The opera ain't over till the Islamofascist terrorists sing...
6. If I had a Mercedes for every Israeli Arab leader who condemned the Nazi-like murder of the infant in Jerusalem yesterday by the Islamofascist terrorist, then I would still be driving a Mazda. If I had a Mercedes for every "Palestinian" who publicly condemned the Nazi-like murder of the infant in Jerusalem yesterday by the Islamofascist terrorist, then I would still be driving a Mazda. Actually, many of them cheered on the murderer, including the moderates from Fatah.
Remember all those Israeli leftists who issued heart-rending screams when a mentally-ill Jew who thought he was the messiah burned to death a Palestinian minor? Well, if I had a Mercedes for every one of those screamers who now condemned the Nazi-like murder of the infant in Jerusalem by the Islamofascist terrorist, then I would still be driving a Mazda.