Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 11, Sept. 24th, 2010

And in the long very hot israeli summer days these awful creatures called cockroaches come by my house quite frequently and this is the time when I miss my husband the most and I came to realize that sometimes life without a man is terrible, terrible indeed to fight these disgusting creatures all by myself, my stomach in my mouth, my guts on the floor and I need to build up all of my strong will and determination to give them a strike of my shoe while trying not to vomit my heart out. At moments like these I decide men are good after all. And how pampered a life I was leading not so long ago when the tougher decision seemed to try to decide what to wear. And when perfection is your style and ways in life and you have to struggle on a daily basis with the fact that it isn't anymore and the house chores a crude reality and the little petty fixing things up around and they are no more. And you long for the day when you can again share the cockroaches and the chores and the paper work and the bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment