Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 3, Sept. 16th, 2010

Israel world's 8th happiest country

Scandinavians top list, Africans end it.
Israel is tied with Canada, Switzerland, and Australia as the world's eighth happiest country out of 155 surveyed, according to a Gallup World Poll posted by Forbes.

Wonderful, powerful news, hope I will be part and a big piece of this nice cake, happiness !!, health, parnasa, joy, what else ?? family, I've got a great one, they are partly guilty of my alyah................to Israel and to the land of the north..........part of, part of step one I am in already, nobody will ever shout at me fucking jew or shitty argentinean, that's a big step forward, so next step, learn to curse and shout in hebrew to elbow my way along, tell some people to throw the crap in the trash, to be polite, to stop talking on the cell when they should be paying attention to me at the bank/offices or wherever, to not knock me down when I want to exit an elevator, to stop eating when they work and talk to me. Or am I too aristocratic for this part of the middle eastern society with different rules and goals ?. Spitting on the floor, picking their noses are not values of society anymore, but why am I picking the negative first ?? new arrival's resentment ??, a stranger in a stranger's land ??, the first cry of the baby's birth on earth ??

No comments:

Post a Comment