Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 25, October 8th, 2010

Writer's block ?? But I am not even a writer in the common usage of  the word though a writer is anyone who writes. But I hate being mediocre I want to excel in everything I do, impossible, nobody is that good.....
I want to tell a story, mine, that's it. I used to have many answers, now I have only questions, that cynical I grew up to be lately?, Don't do harm and live to the fullest with values, that's it, there's nothing more to it or at least I don't know of anymore.   I used to watch uplifting movies where I could learn from, inspiring true to life stories I could relate to and learn, still do but I used to like to watch dramas too, stories that taught, stories which you could analyze, talk about discuss about, the learning of the human spirit, flaws and nature but these themes seem in fashion no more. Me also, today I just want to laugh, to have a good time to a glass of wine and simply let go of everything, trendy? Yes, I am flowing with the times. I used to criticize the happy endings and perfect life of the Hollywood movies, all the characters are beautiful, have beautiful houses and families and cars and careers and life and everything, could they get more shallow than that?. I don't care anymore, I want happy endings and perfect lives if not for real at least give the fantasy and illusion

No comments:

Post a Comment